YinLand MineCraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like us on Facebook
free forum

Live map
free forum

Latest topics
» Accused for X-ray even though I didit
Helper Applications EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:51 am by jamesflamewood

» I HEAT THIS !!!!!
Helper Applications EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:20 pm by micho

» Banned for no reason. "Ban ivasion"?? what's that?
Helper Applications EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:23 pm by Curtis96

» Stopped playing minecraft
Helper Applications EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:49 am by Prolegend

» I am on holidays!!
Helper Applications EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:31 am by Prolegend

» Jamtin banned me
Helper Applications EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:01 am by Prolegend

» Reduce the number of server going downs
Helper Applications EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:07 am by Prolegend

» Welcome Yin Back from vacation!!
Helper Applications EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:50 pm by Prolegend

» Update Server
Helper Applications EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:30 am by Prolegend

Donate to us!
free forum

free forum

Helper Applications

+12
тєѕℓα
CakesandPies
notbob
NUCL34RxM0N5TER
Blanerz
piluboy1
Earo16
superbro
Jonapoo
demise
macaroni
YinTaiYang
16 posters

Go down

Helper Applications Empty Helper Applications

Post  YinTaiYang Fri May 11, 2012 12:33 pm

Minecraft Name:
Why I want this rank: (paragraph required)
Previous experience: (if applicable)
What can you bring:
How long have you been on this server:
Every day, how long are you on average:
How much time can you commit every day:

Fill in all the details and you may be accepted.
Note that being accepted does not make you a helper, but makes you eligible to be helper.
You may be demoted without warning if deemed necessary.
Please speak more formally when making applications. Capitalize properly and use good grammar and spelling.

YinTaiYang
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Helper Applications Empty macaroni application

Post  macaroni Fri May 11, 2012 2:08 pm

macaroni
Previous experience: none
What can i bring: more people to the server
How long have you been on this server:2 weeks
Every day, how long are you on average:1-5hr or more
How much time can you commit every day: 4-6hrs

macaroni

Back to top Go down

Helper Applications Empty Re: Helper Applications

Post  demise Sun May 13, 2012 11:33 am

Minecraft Name: Demise (Cry now! )

Why I want this rank: I want to ensure that me and my comrade yinlanders do not expierience griefs (as you know we are targetted by Occupy_minecraft) I want to join in the fun moderators have and stuff. I hate it when people grief my place and other people as I expierenced getting my entire town griefed before.

Previous experience: I used to host minecraft servers (that means I used to be an owner of one).Currently,I host and guard Habbo retros (google it) www.habbean.weebly.com . Not only can I guard,I can do what technicians can do.
What can you bring:Stop greifers,increase manpower, give design ideas, do what an admin do,Technician stuff.
How long have you been on this server: Few months
Every day, how long are you on average:7 hours
How much time can you commit every day:7 hours
demise
demise
Royalty
Royalty

Back to top Go down

Helper Applications Empty Reply to demise

Post  YinTaiYang Sun May 13, 2012 12:41 pm

Sure demise, the problem is we have too many helpers atm. maybe when one gets promoted.

YinTaiYang
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Helper Applications Empty Jonapoo's Helper Application

Post  Jonapoo Mon May 14, 2012 11:49 am

Minecraft Name: Jonapoo
Why I want this rank: I hope to make the server a peaceful and griefer free community where everyone can build and have fun. From my point of view, I feel that OMC or other servers should learn to respect other people's servers, and that griefers should be put to task in my effort to support the server.
Previous experience: None
What can you bring: I can bring hope that no problem goes unattended to, and furthermore I will try my best to help out the community with any of their problems.
How long have you been on this server: 1.5 weeks
Every day, how long are you on average: 4-6 hours
How much time can you commit every day: 7 hours

Jonapoo
Aristocrat
Aristocrat

Back to top Go down

Post  superbro Tue May 22, 2012 6:04 am

Why I want this rank: I'm great at helping
What can you bring: help it become an owsome server and keep the griefer population low
How long have you been on this server: 3 weeks
Every day, how long are you on average:1 to 4 hrs
How much time can you commit every day: 4 hrs

superbro
Yinlander
Yinlander

Back to top Go down

Post  Earo16 Thu May 24, 2012 5:15 pm

Minecraft Name: Earo16
Why I want this rank: Because I want to help people , stop griefing and of course help the others in the staff also.. I can help with design too , I am using Photoshop for about 1 year now. I will give my hundred percent effort in helping this community and make it grow as much as possible!
Previous experience: I had 1 server , I was admin on some servers
What can you bring: Players , and of course the best help I can give
How long have you been on this server: 2 Weeks
Every day, how long are you on average: 5-8 hours
How much time can you commit every day: 5-8 Hours , or more depending on school and my free time.

Thanks in advance !

Earo16
Yinlander
Yinlander

Back to top Go down

Helper Applications Empty my application

Post  piluboy1 Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:28 am

name: piluboy1
why i want this rank: i want this rank so i can help with the server and help other people too (as the name suggests).
previous experiences: 3 times on other servers
how long i have been on this server: 1 week
average time on the server: 2-4 hours on weekdays 4-8 hours on weekends
how much time i can commit: 2-4 hours on weekdays 4-8 hours on weekends

piluboy1
Yinlander
Yinlander

Back to top Go down

Post  Blanerz Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Minecraft Name: Blanerz
Why I want this rank: It would be really nice to help people out and make new friends, and i think it would be quite fun. Also, I like to stop griefers.
Previous experience: None atm, but everyone has to start somewhere
What can you bring: Lots of my friends, had a 10 people faction by telling my friends about the server.
How long have you been on this server: About 3 weeks before the reset
Every day, how long are you on average: As long as I can until my mom yells at me, which is quite long. I'm an MC addict.
How much time can you commit every day: On the Weekend, I'm on non-stop, and on weekdays I'm on whenever I can after school (3:00)

Also, in case that's not enough, here is a short sob story.

There I was, sitting in my cozy little home inside my village, waiting for my Mother to finish cooking the porridge (we were quite poor people). Then, it happened; I heard an explosion nearby. I went outside, thinking it was another creeper, but it wasn't...it was a creeper army! And, in the lead, the mythical Herobrine...holding my father's severed head. Then, Herobrine nodded, and all of a sudden, a bunch of enderman carrying TNT came and set it everywhere. I started running, worried about the events to come (after I grabbed my Mother's Porridge of course) and left the village. You see, my Mother was weak, and I had to go on without her...
There I was, all alone in the middle of nowhere. And then, I ran. For miles I sprinted until I came upon...Yismiterra in Yinland, where I now call as my home in SkyClan (my faction) with my friends. This is why I wish to be helper, and soon to be mod; so that I can stop events such as the recent ones from happening again. So that no child would have to wake up seeing Herobrine with their Father's head. So that no child would have to leave their weak mother alone in a village about to be destroyed by an army of evil.

Seems Legit?
Hope this helps me be Helper Very Happy

Blanerz
Yinlander
Yinlander

Back to top Go down

Post  NUCL34RxM0N5TER Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:01 am

Minecraft Name: NUCL34RxM0N5TER

Why I want this rank: I wish to help out the server and enforce the rules, help out new players entering the server. I also wish to explain the plug-ins installed like mcmmo, and the supernatural plug-in as I have noticed that some of the new players do not know much about the plug-ins.

Previous experience: Since 1.7 on a medium sized server, quit in 1.2.4 as it lost members due to griefings and technical difficulties.

What can you bring: Please define this question more.

How long have you been on this server: Approx. Two weeks
Every day, how long are you on average: 4-5 hours if the server is on, due to change as summer is coming.

How much time can you commit every day:
Around 3 hours, as I still would like to build my own contraptions.

Time zone: EST.

NUCL34RxM0N5TER
Yinlander
Yinlander

Back to top Go down

Helper Applications Empty Blueman2002's Helper Application

Post  notbob Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:01 am

Minecraft Name: Blueman2002

Why I want this rank: I wish to help people as much as possible while at the same time enjoying the server. I joined this server because of jellotop88. Now I wish to begin my own path, climbing as far as I can (if I can even start it). I've been raided, I've been greifed, I've seen admin power abuse, and more that upset me. Since this is the server I play on most of the time, I wish to report power abuse and stop rulebreakers. I've thought about applying for about a week, and have decided to try today. I will be dedicated to doing this job.

Previous experience: A Co-Owner on a private server for just my family and friends. Everyone enjoyed it, even though it wasn't mine, but my brother's

What can you bring: Rule-Enforcement and more people/fun to this server (already brought like 3 people to the server).

How long have you been on this server: 3 months (but took a little half month break because of moving.

Every day, how long are you on average: 2 to 5 hours a day.

How much time can you commit every day: 2 to 3 hours.

notbob
Yinlander
Yinlander

Back to top Go down

Post  notbob Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:10 am

superbro wrote:Age:13
Why I want this rank: I'm great at helping
What can you bring: help it become an owsome server and keep the griefer population low
How long have you been on this server: 3 weeks
Every day, how long are you on average:1 to 4 hrs
How much time can you commit every day: 4 hrs
yeah ur already a helper i saw urr vid

notbob
Yinlander
Yinlander

Back to top Go down

Helper Applications Empty Cakess' Helper Application

Post  CakesandPies Sat Oct 20, 2012 9:17 pm

Name: Cakess (Don't eat me No )
Why I want this rank: I would like this rank because, for some reason, I really enjoy helping, welcoming and introducing new players, and also providing them with a decent faction and some items. Also, I hate griefers and hackers, and I do everything in my power to stop them. I also would like to help YinLand become a better server, and also, I've seen admins/helpers abuse their powers, and I just need a bit more power to stop them.
Previous experience: I'm an op on another server, and I've stopped a few griefers.
How long have you been on this server: Around 4-5 months.
Every day, how long are you on average: Usually 1-4 hours

How much time can you commit every day: Usually 1-4 hours
Thank you.
Yours Sincerely,
Cakess.
pig pig pig pig pig bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

CakesandPies
Yinlander
Yinlander

Back to top Go down

Helper Applications Empty Helper Appliction (overused title, I know.)

Post  тєѕℓα Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Minecraft Name: BlackCPPS
Why I want this rank: I have seen the condition of some of your staff, I mostly come online on the server when there's about 11-15 people online and ask stupid questions ( they're new... ). I am capable of helping them out. I know the commands of a yinlander in and out. I will not insult them for not knowing something that's commonly known.
Previous experience: Made my own server, but eh it's just where I do random shit with my plugins. I'll go ahead and say it: No.
What can you bring: I can enrich every user's experience and do what every helper must do.
How long have you been on this server: Can't remember, probably for 2 months or so...
Every day, how long are you on average: About 1-2 hours, due to personal reasons I can't come on past that time
How much time can you commit every day: 1-2 hours

I hope you accept my application Smile .

~incognito

тєѕℓα
Yinlander
Yinlander

Back to top Go down

Helper Applications Empty Helper Ap

Post  Platinum_Killer Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:20 pm

Minecraft Name:Platinum_Killer

Why I want this rank: I like helping people and being nice. I've always been nice to others especially when their my friend, I know quite alot of people from school and from Skype and Facebook and they've all mostly compliment me on being nice or friendly or a good friend, Many people like me and id just like the time on spend on the server being friendly instead of a mean killer who kills for fun. I'm better than that i believe and i think i could do better and prove it by being a helper.

Previous experience: I have my own server so i have experiences of problems and errors and i am admin on another server because I've always helped them and when their spawn got destroyed i made a massive new spawn.

What can you bring: I can get this server very popular and protect it from griefs and hackers.

How long have you been on this server: about 4 or 5 weeks

Every day, how long are you on average: 5 to 6 hours

How much time can you commit every day: up to 5-6-7

Platinum_Killer
Yinlander
Yinlander

Back to top Go down

Post  happyshrapnel Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:14 am

He is a nice player who plays well

Last edited by happyshrapnel on Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : helping)

happyshrapnel
Yinlander
Yinlander

Back to top Go down

Post  happyshrapnel Fri Jan 25, 2013 1:22 pm

Why I want this rank: I would love to help the server get back on its feet since the reset and help people who have been griefed or are having other problems

Previous experience: I have hosted LAN servers for me and my friends but apart from that I have had no other experiences

What can you bring: I can bring punishment for those who break the rules

How long have you been on this server:4 or 5 weeks

Every day, how long are you on average: 2-3 hours in total

How much time can you commit every day: 3 hours possibly depending on the day

happyshrapnel
Yinlander
Yinlander

Back to top Go down

Helper Applications Empty Whataboutkris's Helper Application

Post  whataboukris Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:13 am

Minecraft Name:whataboukris

Why I want this rank: I would like this rank, because I have seen many players in arguments, and fights. I have been looking at this for the past five months, and still can't do anything about it. I would help new players adapt to Yinland because when I first joined.A helper helped me play on Yinland, and i want to be like the person who helped me on the first day I played Yinland.

Previous experience: I have no previous experience with becoming a helper.

What can you bring:I can bring more safety to Yinland (No greifers, stealers, etc), and I will do my best to prevent fights, and arguments,

How long have you been on this server:I have been on this server for four months, I have registered on this forum recently.

Every day, how long are you on average:I am on about 4-5 hours at best. 6-7 on weekdays

How much time can you commit every day:In all I can commit about 5-6 hours on Yinland.

Thank you for taking your time to read my post.

Last edited by whataboukris on Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Left something out)

whataboukris
Yinlander
Yinlander

Back to top Go down

Helper Applications Empty Update Server

Post  Prolegend Fri May 03, 2013 10:29 am

It is my opinion that the server should be updated to 1.5.2 cos i cant play on it right now cos i updated minecraft plus other servers are already updated as well. Very Happy
Prolegend
XD What a Face Very Happy Smile

Prolegend
Yinlander
Yinlander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down