YinLand MineCraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like us on Facebook
free forum

Live map
free forum

Latest topics
» Accused for X-ray even though I didit
IDC hat Happens, This Is For The Good Of The Server: Not A Helper... An Abusive Maniac EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:51 am by jamesflamewood

» I HEAT THIS !!!!!
IDC hat Happens, This Is For The Good Of The Server: Not A Helper... An Abusive Maniac EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:20 pm by micho

» Banned for no reason. "Ban ivasion"?? what's that?
IDC hat Happens, This Is For The Good Of The Server: Not A Helper... An Abusive Maniac EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:23 pm by Curtis96

» Stopped playing minecraft
IDC hat Happens, This Is For The Good Of The Server: Not A Helper... An Abusive Maniac EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:49 am by Prolegend

» I am on holidays!!
IDC hat Happens, This Is For The Good Of The Server: Not A Helper... An Abusive Maniac EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:31 am by Prolegend

» Jamtin banned me
IDC hat Happens, This Is For The Good Of The Server: Not A Helper... An Abusive Maniac EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:01 am by Prolegend

» Reduce the number of server going downs
IDC hat Happens, This Is For The Good Of The Server: Not A Helper... An Abusive Maniac EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:07 am by Prolegend

» Welcome Yin Back from vacation!!
IDC hat Happens, This Is For The Good Of The Server: Not A Helper... An Abusive Maniac EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:50 pm by Prolegend

» Update Server
IDC hat Happens, This Is For The Good Of The Server: Not A Helper... An Abusive Maniac EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:30 am by Prolegend

Donate to us!
free forum

free forum

IDC hat Happens, This Is For The Good Of The Server: Not A Helper... An Abusive Maniac

Go down

IDC hat Happens, This Is For The Good Of The Server: Not A Helper... An Abusive Maniac Empty IDC hat Happens, This Is For The Good Of The Server: Not A Helper... An Abusive Maniac

Post  pizzayumy Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:30 pm

Name: Pizzayumy
Offender's Name: XxHellxX and the entertainer nicknamed Jake
What did he/she do: Greif, tp, not tpa but tp pvping
Screenshot, or video:
wont let me put them in...
(Optional) When did it happen: 7/7/2012
(Optional) What do you want us to do: IDC, This is for other people

pizzayumy
Yinlander
Yinlander

Back to top Go down