YinLand MineCraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like us on Facebook
free forum

Live map
free forum

Latest topics
» Accused for X-ray even though I didit
Reduce the number of server going downs EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:51 am by jamesflamewood

» I HEAT THIS !!!!!
Reduce the number of server going downs EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:20 pm by micho

» Banned for no reason. "Ban ivasion"?? what's that?
Reduce the number of server going downs EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:23 pm by Curtis96

» Stopped playing minecraft
Reduce the number of server going downs EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:49 am by Prolegend

» I am on holidays!!
Reduce the number of server going downs EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:31 am by Prolegend

» Jamtin banned me
Reduce the number of server going downs EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:01 am by Prolegend

» Reduce the number of server going downs
Reduce the number of server going downs EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:07 am by Prolegend

» Welcome Yin Back from vacation!!
Reduce the number of server going downs EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:50 pm by Prolegend

» Update Server
Reduce the number of server going downs EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:30 am by Prolegend

Donate to us!
free forum

free forum

Reduce the number of server going downs

Go down

Reduce the number of server going downs Empty Reduce the number of server going downs

Post  Prolegend Sat May 11, 2013 8:07 am

Yin this is Prolegend(Helper)
I am writing to say that you should reduce the time of the server going down it reduces the time for yinlanders to play on and we r not able to play yinland whenever we want. You say that this server is 24/7 but it keeps losing connect which is the server going down can you please reduce the number of times of the server going down please thank you!!Very Happy Laughing tx

Prolegend
Yinlander
Yinlander

Back to top Go down