YinLand MineCraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like us on Facebook
free forum

Live map
free forum

Latest topics
» Accused for X-ray even though I didit
Yin I am heavily being bullied on your server. EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:51 am by jamesflamewood

» I HEAT THIS !!!!!
Yin I am heavily being bullied on your server. EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:20 pm by micho

» Banned for no reason. "Ban ivasion"?? what's that?
Yin I am heavily being bullied on your server. EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:23 pm by Curtis96

» Stopped playing minecraft
Yin I am heavily being bullied on your server. EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:49 am by Prolegend

» I am on holidays!!
Yin I am heavily being bullied on your server. EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:31 am by Prolegend

» Jamtin banned me
Yin I am heavily being bullied on your server. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:01 am by Prolegend

» Reduce the number of server going downs
Yin I am heavily being bullied on your server. EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:07 am by Prolegend

» Welcome Yin Back from vacation!!
Yin I am heavily being bullied on your server. EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:50 pm by Prolegend

» Update Server
Yin I am heavily being bullied on your server. EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:30 am by Prolegend

Donate to us!
free forum

free forum

Yin I am heavily being bullied on your server.

Go down

Yin I am heavily being bullied on your server. Empty Yin I am heavily being bullied on your server.

Post  CakesandPies Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:55 pm

Hey Yin. I just wanted to tell you of how I'm being bullied like CRAZY on the server. I mean seriously. If you went through it, you wouldn't want to come back to the server AGAIN. IM SERIOUS. SO yeah, I've been bullied in the past on Yinland, mods threatening to ban cuz I dont give them god swords they say I have (Even though I don't.) So today, I noticed factions were back. Hooray! Very Happy Not-so-much-hurray, because another faction claimed all my chests and my little small home. It was BlackCPPS. This is it from my point of view: Everything I've worked so hard for, for SO long, gets taken away from me. And it's taken away from the people who can get anything they want any TIME they want. For free. NOT LEGIT. Everything I have is legit. SO what I want any moderator to do is disband the faction that claimed everything I own (Including my base). And they're cool.
SO DO NOT FUCKING SAY "DEAL WITH IT YOU DICK". THINK ABOUT IT FROM MY POINT OF VIEW YOU BULLYING RETARD. DON'T BAN BE, THINK ABOUUT MY POINT OF VIEW: HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF YOU WORKED SO HARD FOR YOUR DIAMONDS, IRON, ARMOR, SWORDS, FOOD, EVERYTHING, AND I CLAIMED IT INCLUDING EVERYTHING ELSE YOU HAD?!?!?!?!?!!? HUH? WELL?!?!? YEA! SEE? IT FUCKING SUCKS! SO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND HELP ME! I'M THE ONE SUFFERING PEOPLE FIGHTING WITH HACKED GOD ARMOR AND SWORDS, LOSING THE STUFF I WORK HARD FOR. NO MODS OR HELPERS EVER HELP ME. SO DO ME A FAVOR AND STOP BEING A CARELESS BITCH. Oh, and in advance, thanks Yin for the wierd PvP Logging system thing... They explode when they PvP log? HILARIOUS lol!

CakesandPies
Yinlander
Yinlander

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum