YinLand MineCraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like us on Facebook
free forum

Live map
free forum

Latest topics
» Accused for X-ray even though I didit
Yin, this is the sort of thing that happens to me all the time. EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:51 am by jamesflamewood

» I HEAT THIS !!!!!
Yin, this is the sort of thing that happens to me all the time. EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:20 pm by micho

» Banned for no reason. "Ban ivasion"?? what's that?
Yin, this is the sort of thing that happens to me all the time. EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:23 pm by Curtis96

» Stopped playing minecraft
Yin, this is the sort of thing that happens to me all the time. EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:49 am by Prolegend

» I am on holidays!!
Yin, this is the sort of thing that happens to me all the time. EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:31 am by Prolegend

» Jamtin banned me
Yin, this is the sort of thing that happens to me all the time. EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:01 am by Prolegend

» Reduce the number of server going downs
Yin, this is the sort of thing that happens to me all the time. EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:07 am by Prolegend

» Welcome Yin Back from vacation!!
Yin, this is the sort of thing that happens to me all the time. EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:50 pm by Prolegend

» Update Server
Yin, this is the sort of thing that happens to me all the time. EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:30 am by Prolegend

Donate to us!
free forum

free forum

Yin, this is the sort of thing that happens to me all the time.

Go down

Yin, this is the sort of thing that happens to me all the time. Empty Yin, this is the sort of thing that happens to me all the time.

Post  CakesandPies Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:39 am

Hello, anybody reading this. OK, ENOUGH BEING NICE. Yin, it's not your fault, but some people are Abusive Dicks who fuck you over, abuse their power, and say that you're are annoying, then all the mods turn on you, saying your stupid, annoying, and they insult you to no end. They also threaten to ban you, for complaining that some one is abusing their power like a Dickhead, and killing you. And yes, this happened to me.
Here are (SOME) of the people I'll be reporting:
Ashleyyy

Well, so I was gonna play a PvP game with someone. so i tell them to do /warp snwar. While I'm telling him the rules, some guy who's nicknam is DJ, comes there, puts creative mode on, and kills me with Instant Damage potions. So I get a little worked up, then Ashleyyy says: Shut the hell up you are annoying.
And stuff like that. Then threatens to ban me. Then DJ is like you have broke way too many rules. And Ashleyyy says: Being annoying and stuff. So basically, this is my report:
Name: Cakess
Offender's Name:DJ, Ashleyyy
What did he/she do: Abuse their powers like crazy, insult me.
Screenshot, or video: -NO SCREENSHOT-
(Optional) When did it happen: 27/12/2012
(Optional) What do you want us to do: Warn Ashleyyy and DJ

And remember: THEY DONT CARE IF PEOPLE ABUSE THEIR POWERS ON ME

CakesandPies
Yinlander
Yinlander

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum