YinLand MineCraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Like us on Facebook
free forum

Live map
free forum

Latest topics
» Accused for X-ray even though I didit
Yinland:Back in Business and VERY VERY NEEDY FOR DONATIONS! EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:51 am by jamesflamewood

» I HEAT THIS !!!!!
Yinland:Back in Business and VERY VERY NEEDY FOR DONATIONS! EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:20 pm by micho

» Banned for no reason. "Ban ivasion"?? what's that?
Yinland:Back in Business and VERY VERY NEEDY FOR DONATIONS! EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 8:23 pm by Curtis96

» Stopped playing minecraft
Yinland:Back in Business and VERY VERY NEEDY FOR DONATIONS! EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 9:49 am by Prolegend

» I am on holidays!!
Yinland:Back in Business and VERY VERY NEEDY FOR DONATIONS! EmptySun May 19, 2013 8:31 am by Prolegend

» Jamtin banned me
Yinland:Back in Business and VERY VERY NEEDY FOR DONATIONS! EmptyThu May 16, 2013 6:01 am by Prolegend

» Reduce the number of server going downs
Yinland:Back in Business and VERY VERY NEEDY FOR DONATIONS! EmptySat May 11, 2013 8:07 am by Prolegend

» Welcome Yin Back from vacation!!
Yinland:Back in Business and VERY VERY NEEDY FOR DONATIONS! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 11:50 pm by Prolegend

» Update Server
Yinland:Back in Business and VERY VERY NEEDY FOR DONATIONS! EmptyFri May 03, 2013 10:30 am by Prolegend

Donate to us!
free forum

free forum

Yinland:Back in Business and VERY VERY NEEDY FOR DONATIONS!

2 posters

Go down

Yinland:Back in Business and VERY VERY NEEDY FOR DONATIONS! Empty Yinland:Back in Business and VERY VERY NEEDY FOR DONATIONS!

Post  YinTaiYang Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:49 pm

We have been back for a long time already, and I think it's time we use this forum.
Please, pretty please, donate. If you donate, we can get a VPS that will let us be 24/7 with minimal to no lag. We only need 26$ for one month. To donate, visit this link:
http://buycraft.net/buy/11878/
and then change it to the following:
http://buycraft.net/buy/11878/ID/NAME
For example, you want to buy the Aristocrat Rank, and your name is Hello. Type http://buycraft.net/buy/11878/1/Hello
ID's are the following:
1- Aristocrat Rank
2- Honoured Rank
3- Royalty Rank
4- Worldbender Rank
5- Omega Sponsor Rank

YinTaiYang
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Yinland:Back in Business and VERY VERY NEEDY FOR DONATIONS! Empty I GOT BANNED FOR SPAMMING WHEN I DIDN'T -KYR_SP33DY

Post  KYR_SP33DY Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:00 am

PLZ UNBAN ME I DIDN'T SPAM I WAS JUST DOING COMMANDS AND THEN IT WOULDN'T GO THRU SO I STOPPED AT THE 4 TH WARNING AND DID /SPAWN AND I GOT BANNED FOR SPAMMING YIN OR STAFF PLZ READ AND UNBAN me PLZ PLZ PLZ -KYR_SP33DY i am an advertiser for this server plz Unban mePLZ READ

KYR_SP33DY
Yinlander
Yinlander

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum